EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- L. Meda, G. Marra, L. Galfetti, F. Severini, and L. De Luka, Mater. Sci. and Eng., 27, 5 (2007) [CrossRef]
- J.R. Luman, B. Wehrman, K.K. Kuo, R.A. Yetter, N.M. Masoud, T.G. Manning, L.E. Harris, and H.A. Bruck, Proceedings of the Combustion Institute, 31 (2007) [CrossRef]
- C. Rossi, A. Estéve, and P. Vashishta, Journal Phys. Chem. Solids, 71, 2 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Sizov, Gas dynamics and heat transfer of the gas jets in metallurgical processes (Moscow, Metallurgiya, 1987)
- A.M. Sizov, Dispersing the melts by the supersonic jets gas (Moscow, Metallurgiya, 1991)
- C.N.R. Rao, A. Müller, A.K. Cheetham, Nanomaterials Chemistry: Recent Developments and New Directions (Weinheim: Viley-VCH Verlag, 2007)
- Y. Xiao, L. Qi, X. Zeng, Y. Chao, and F. Yang, Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 47, 15 (2011)
- Aluminum powder highly dispersed ASD-1, ASD-4, ASD-6: Technical conditions 48-5-28–87 (LLC “SUAL-PM”, Shelekhov, 1987)
- O.S. Nichiporenko, Yu.I. Naida, A.B. Medvedovsky, Atomizing of metal powders (Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 1980)
- I. Vasenin, V. Arkhipov, V. Butov, A. Glazunov, V. Trofimov, Gas Dynamics of Binary Flows in Nozzles (Tomsk, TSU Publishing House, 1986)
- G. Abramovich, T.A. Girshovich, S.Yu. Krasheninnikov, A.N. Sekundov, I.P. Smirnova, Theory of Turbulent Jets (Moscow, Nauka, 1984)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.