EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- Kuznetsov G.V., Al-Ani, Sheremet M.A. Numerical analysis of convective heat transfer in a closed two-phase thermosyphon// Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. - 2011. – P. 201–210 [Google Scholar]
- Vysokomornaya O.V., Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. Heat and mass transfer in the process of movement of water drops in a hightemperature gas medium// Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. - 2013, - P. 1–7 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. 3D problem of heat and mass transfer at the ignition of a combustible liquid by a heated metal particle//Journal of Engineering thermophysics. - 2009. – 18. No 1. C. 72–79 [Google Scholar]
- Arkhipov V.A., Berezikov A.P. Basic theory of engineering and physical experiment. - Tomsk: Tomsk Polytechnic University Publishing House, 2008.- P. 206 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. The influence of heat transfer conditions at the hot particle-liquid fuel interface on the ignition characteristics// Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2009. 18. No 2. C. 162–167 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.