EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- Zaharevich A.V. Ignition model fuel compositions single mixed, heated up to high temperatures particle./ A.V. ZaharevichV.T. Kuznetsov, G.V. Kuznetsov, V.I. Maksimov/Combust, 2008. 44. No. 5. — P. 54–57 [Google Scholar]
- Zaharevich A.V. The influence of experimental conditions on the ignition characteristics of the dispersed wood. A.V. Zaharevich/Engineering Physics, 2014. 87. No. 1. – P. 93–97 [Google Scholar]
- Zaharevich A.V. Influence of conditions of heat transfer characteristic Stick ignition of liquid fuel/G.V. Kuznetsov, A.V. Zaharevich, N.S. Pups/Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 2014. No. 7. – P. 9–12 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V. Ignition of condensed matter “hot” particles./G.V. Kuznetsov, G.Y. Mamontov, G.V. Taratushkin/Chemical Physics, 2004. 23. No. 23. – P. 67–72 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V. Numerical simulation of ignition of condensed matter at high temperature particle./ G.V. Kuznetsov, G.Y. Mamontov, G.V. Taratushkin / 40, 2004. No. 1. – P. 78–85 [Google Scholar]
- Vysokomornaya O.V. Modeling ignition of liquid fuel local heating source in a burning liquid/G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, O.V. Vysokomornaya/ Chemical Physics., 2011. 30. No. 8. – P. 62–67 [Google Scholar]
- Glushko D.O. Numerical simulation of solid-state ignition metallized condensed matter at high temperature particle./ D.O. Glushko G.V., Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak,/Chemical Physics. 30, 2011. No. 12. – P. 35 [Google Scholar]
- Salomatov V.V. Theoretical study of the combustion of coal-water fuel droplet./Salomatov V.V., Kravchenko I.V./Part 1. Heating step//Combustion and plasma chemistry, 2007. 5, no. 3 – P. 178–188 [Google Scholar]
- Salomatov V.V. Theoretical study of the combustion of coal-water fuel droplet./Salomatov V.V., Kravchenko I.V./CH.II. Stage evaporation//Combustion and plasma chemistry, 2007. 5, no. 3 – P. 189–197 [Google Scholar]
- Salomatov V.V., Syrodoy S.V. and GutarevaN.Y. Modelling of heat and mass transfer to solve the problem of particle ignition water-coal fuel//2014 IOP Conferense Series.: Materials Science Engineering 66 012040 [Google Scholar]
- Salomatov V.V., Syrodoy S.V. and Gutareva N.Y. Concentration organic components in the hydrocarbon fuel particles conditions and characteristic of ignition.//EPJ Web of Conferences 76, 01018 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V. Mathematical modeling of thermal and thermochemical processes during combustion of intumescent coatings og nezaschitnyh./VL. Fears, A.N. Garashchenko G.V. Kuznetsov, V.P. Rudzinskii/Combust, 2001. 37. No. 2. – P. 63–73 [Google Scholar]
- Chudnovsky A.F. Thermal characteristics of dispersed materials. – M .: Fizmatlit, 1962. – 456 p. [Google Scholar]
- Dulnev G.N. Zarichnyak Y.P. The thermal conductivity of the mixtures and composite materials. – L.: Energy, 1974. – 264 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.