EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- Kotler V.R. Nitrogen oxides in the flue gas boilers – M .: Energoatomizdat, 1987 – 144 p.
- Mitchell J.W., Tarbell J.M. A kinetic model of nitric oxide formation during coal combustion // American Institute of Chemical Engineers Journal. – 1982. – V. 28. – No 2. – P. 302–310
- Ivanova N.V., Starchenko A.V. Simulation of the formation of nitrogen oxides during the combustion of pulverized coal. // News TPU - Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2002, T. 305, No 2. - S. 147–151
- Budilov O.I., Zavorin A.S. Experience to improve the environmental performance of the thermal power plant. - Tomsk .: Publisher “Red Flag”, 1994 - 100 p.
- Zavorin A.S., Krasil'nikov S.V., Starchenko A.V. Software package for calculation and visualization of three-dimensional reacting turbulent flows in boilers // Problems using kansko-Achinsk coal power plants: Mater. Vseross. Scientific-practical conference. conf. - Krasnoyarsk: SibVTI, 2000 - S. 369–371
- Vizgavljust N.V., Starchenko A.V. Program to calculate the concentration of nitric oxide in the dust of a boiler furnace // Certificate of state registration of the computer No 2014611378. Bull. prog. – 2014. – No 1
- Sinless A.N., Lime J.M., Schleifer B.M. Calculation of steam boilers. – M .: Energoatomizdat, 1991 – 240 pages
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.