EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- M.V. Vasilevsky, E.G. Zykov, A.S. Razva, The calculation model of particles concentration in a counterflow cylindrical cyclone device. Theoret. chemical bases. technology, 45, No 3, 7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ed. A.A. Rusanov, Directory on dust and ash collection (Energy, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Kizin, Calculation methods and recommendations for gas cyclone devices (Vladimir Research Institute of synthetic resins, Vladimir, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Ter Linden, Cyclone Dust Collectors for boilers, Trans. ASME. 75, (1953) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shtym, Aerodynamics of cyclone-vortex chambers (Far Eastern Univ., Vladivostok, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Mednikov, Turbulent transport and deposition of aerosols (Scienc, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Vasilevsky, The gas dedusting by inertial devices (Publ. House of the Tomsk Polytech. Univer, Tomsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.