EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- Energy saving in housing: Training and practical guide, under ed. of L.V. Primak, L.N. Chernyshov (Akademic project: Alma Mater, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian]
- RF Presidential Decree of July 7, 2011 N 899,Approval of the priority directions of science, technology and engineering in the Russian Federation and the list of critical technologies of the Russian Federation (Kremlin, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian]
- V.V. Buhmirov, O.N. Mahov, M.V. Prorokova, The results of energy audit of public institutions buildings and structures, Collection of scientific works of the international scientific-practical conference “State and prospects of electric technologies development”, XVII Benardosovskie reading (FSBEI HPO ISPU, Ivanovo, 2013) [in Russian]
- V.V. Buhmirov, O.N. Mahov, M.V. Prorokova, Microclimate parameters affecting the health and performance, Collection of materials of Interuniversity Scientific Conference of graduate students and students with international participation “Young scientists – to the development of textile industry cluster” (SEARCH -2014) (Ivanov State Polytechnic university, Ivanovo, 2014) [in Russian]
- GOST 30494-2011, Residential and public buildings. The microclimate parameters in premises [in Russian]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.