EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 83, 2015QENS/WINS 2014 - 11th International Conference on Quasielastic Neutron Scattering and 6th International Workshop on Inelastic Neutron Spectrometers
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 January 2015|
- G. L. Squires, Introduction to the Theory of Thermal Neutron Scattering (Dover, NY, 1996)
- P.C.H. Mitchell, S. Parker, A.J. Ramirez Cuesta, J. Tomkinson, Vibrational Spectroscopy with Neutrons (World Scientific, 2005)
- C. G. Windsor, Pulsed Neutron Scattering (Taylor & Francis, London, 1981)
- V.K. Pecharsky and P. Y. Zavalij, Fundamentals of Powder Diffraction and Structural Characterization of Materials, 2nd Ed. (Springer, 2009)
- F. Mezei, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 82, SA025 (2013) [CrossRef]
- K. Lefmann and K. Nielsen, Neutron News 10/3, 20 (1999) [CrossRef]
- P. Willendrup, E. Farhi and K. Lefmann, Physica B, 350,735 (2004) [CrossRef]
- P.A. Seeger, L.L. Daemon, J.Z. Larese, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A, 604, 719 (2009) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.