EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 87, 2015EC18 - 18th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- C.C. Hegna, J.D. Callen, Phys. Plasmas 16, 112501 (2009). [CrossRef]
- R. Prater, Phys. Plasmas 11, 2349 (2004). [CrossRef]
- G. Giruzzi, M. Zabiégo, T.A. Gianakon, X. Garbet, A. Cardinali, S. Bernabei, Nucl. Fusion 39, 107 (1999). [CrossRef]
- N.J. Fisch,A.H. Boozer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 45, 720 (1980). [CrossRef]
- See National Technical Information Service Document No. DE95703278 [E. Westerhof, A. G. Peeters, and W. Schippers, RELAX: a computer code for the study of collisional and wave driven relaxation of the electron distribution function in toroidal geometry, Rijnhuizen Report No. RR 92-211 CA, 1992]. Copies may be ordered from the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Virginia 22161.
- B. Ayten,E. Westerhof, and the ASDEX Upgrade Team, Nucl. Fusion 54, 073001 (2014). [CrossRef]
- See National Technical Information Service Report No. PB2000-108008 [T. Ohkawa, Steady state operation of tokamaks by rf heating, General Atomics Report No. GA-A13847, 1976.] Copies may be ordered from the National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA 22161.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.