EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 87, 2015EC18 - 18th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||ECRH and ECCD|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- B.Lloyd et al., ‘low voltage ohmic and Electron Cyclotron heating assisted startup in DIII-D’ Nuclear Fusion, Vol.31, No:11, 2031–2053, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Leuterer et al. “Recent ECRH results in ASDEX Upgrade” Nuclear Fusion, Vol. 43 (2003), 1329–1342 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Romé, V.Erckmann, U.Gasparino, and N.Karulin, Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in the W7-X stellarator, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 40 (1998) 511–530. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Wilhelm et al., Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 26 (1984) pp 259–261 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. R.Whaley, T.P.Goodman, A.Pochelon, R.BEHN, A.Cardinali, B.P.Duval, B. Joye and M.Q. Tran, ‘X- and O-mode electron cyclotron heating breakdown and startup in TCA’, Nuclear Fusion, Vol.32, 757–771, 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.Sauter, M.A.Henderson, T.Goodman et al, “Steady-state fully non inductive current driven by electron cyclotron waves in magnetically confined plasma” Physical Review Lett. 84 (15) (2000) 3322 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.Erckmann et al, “Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in toroidal fusion plasmas” Plasma Phys. Control Fusion 36 (1994) 1869 [Google Scholar]
- G.Gantenbein et al, “Complete suppression of neoclassical tearing modes with current drive at the electron cyclotron resonance frequency in the ASDEX upgrade tokamak” Phys. Rev. Lett. 85, (2000) 1242–1245 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.J.Lahaye et al, “Suppression of neoclassical tearing modes in the presence of sawteeth instabilities by radially localized offaxis ECCD in the DIII-D tokamak” Proc. 28th EPS conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics, vol. 25A, PP 1357–1360, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- B. K.Shukla et.al. “42-GHz 0.5-MW ECRH System for Tokamaks SST-1 and Aditya”, IEEE Trans. on Plasma Science Volume: 40, Issue: 4 Page(s): 1234 - 1238 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. C.Saxena Nuclear Fusion vol. 40, No. 6, (2000) 1069–1082 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Bora et.al. TCM on SSO of Magnetic Fusion devices - IAEA conference, Germany, 2-3 May, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Bhatt Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, vol.27 (1989) P710 [Google Scholar]
- B. K.Shukla et.al. “Characterization of Quasi-Optical Launcher for ECRH in SST-1” Fusion Science and Technology, vol. 45, 4 (2004) 549–557 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.