EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 87, 2015EC18 - 18th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||ECRH and ECCD|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- B.Lloyd et al., ‘low voltage ohmic and Electron Cyclotron heating assisted startup in DIII-D’ Nuclear Fusion, Vol.31, No:11, 2031–2053, 1991. [CrossRef]
- F.Leuterer et al. “Recent ECRH results in ASDEX Upgrade” Nuclear Fusion, Vol. 43 (2003), 1329–1342 [CrossRef]
- M.Romé, V.Erckmann, U.Gasparino, and N.Karulin, Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in the W7-X stellarator, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 40 (1998) 511–530. [CrossRef]
- R.Wilhelm et al., Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 26 (1984) pp 259–261 [CrossRef]
- D. R.Whaley, T.P.Goodman, A.Pochelon, R.BEHN, A.Cardinali, B.P.Duval, B. Joye and M.Q. Tran, ‘X- and O-mode electron cyclotron heating breakdown and startup in TCA’, Nuclear Fusion, Vol.32, 757–771, 1992. [CrossRef]
- O.Sauter, M.A.Henderson, T.Goodman et al, “Steady-state fully non inductive current driven by electron cyclotron waves in magnetically confined plasma” Physical Review Lett. 84 (15) (2000) 3322 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V.Erckmann et al, “Electron cyclotron resonance heating and current drive in toroidal fusion plasmas” Plasma Phys. Control Fusion 36 (1994) 1869
- G.Gantenbein et al, “Complete suppression of neoclassical tearing modes with current drive at the electron cyclotron resonance frequency in the ASDEX upgrade tokamak” Phys. Rev. Lett. 85, (2000) 1242–1245 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R.J.Lahaye et al, “Suppression of neoclassical tearing modes in the presence of sawteeth instabilities by radially localized offaxis ECCD in the DIII-D tokamak” Proc. 28th EPS conference on Controlled Fusion and Plasma Physics, vol. 25A, PP 1357–1360, 2001
- B. K.Shukla et.al. “42-GHz 0.5-MW ECRH System for Tokamaks SST-1 and Aditya”, IEEE Trans. on Plasma Science Volume: 40, Issue: 4 Page(s): 1234 - 1238 [CrossRef]
- Y. C.Saxena Nuclear Fusion vol. 40, No. 6, (2000) 1069–1082 [CrossRef]
- D.Bora et.al. TCM on SSO of Magnetic Fusion devices - IAEA conference, Germany, 2-3 May, 2002
- S. B. Bhatt Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, vol.27 (1989) P710
- B. K.Shukla et.al. “Characterization of Quasi-Optical Launcher for ECRH in SST-1” Fusion Science and Technology, vol. 45, 4 (2004) 549–557
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.