EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 87, 2015EC18 - 18th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- V. Erckmann et al., Electron cyclotron heating for W7-X: Physics and Technology. Fusion Science and Technology 52, No2 (2007) 291–312.
- N. Marushchenko et al., this conference.
- W.H.F. Talbot, Facts relating to optical sciences. No. IV. Philos. Mag. 9 (Third series), 401 (1836).
- R. Prater, et al., 1997, “The ECH launcher for ITER”, Proc. of the 10th workshop on ECE and ECRH, EC-10, ed. T. Donne and T. Verhoeven, World Scientific, Singapore, 531–540 (1997).
- A.V. Chirkov, et al., Simulation and experimental study of a remote steering system for ECRH/ECCD antenna beams. Fusion Eng. Design 53 (2001) 465–474, 2001. [CrossRef]
- K. Takahashi, C. Moeller, et al., High power experiments of remote steering launcher for electron cyclotron heating and current drive, Fusion Eng. Des. 65 (2003) 589–598. [CrossRef]
- B. Plaum, et al., High-power tests of a remote-steering antenna at 140 GHz. Fusion Science and Technology, 50 1–14, 2006.
- H. Idei, et al., Electron cyclotron current drive experiments in LHCD plasmas using a remote steering antenna on the TRIAM-1M tokamak, Nucl. Fusion 46 (2006) 489–499. [CrossRef]
- K. Ohkubo et al., “Extension of steering angle in asquare corrugated waveguide antenna”. Fusion Eng. 65 (2003), 657–672. [CrossRef]
- B. Plaum et al., “Numerical calculation of reflection characteristics of grooved surfaces”. J. Infrared Milli. Terahz. Waves 32 (2011), 482–495. [CrossRef]
- G.G. Denisov, S.V. Kuzikov, and N. Kobayashi, RF analysis of ITER remote steering antenna for electron-cyclotron plasma heating Int. J. Infrared Millim. Waves 22 (2001) 1735–60. [CrossRef]
- W. Kasparek, A. Fernandez, F. Hollmann, and R. Wacker: Measurement of ohmic loss of metallic reflectors at 140 GHz by a 3-mirror resonator technique. Int. J. Infrared and Millim. Waves 22 (2001) 1695–1707. [CrossRef]
- W. Kasparek, et al., 3-Mirror Resonator Reflectivity Measurement of Plane and Grooved Surfaces: Setup, Options, Results. Proc. of 6th European Conf. on Antennas and Propagation (EU-CAP), Prague, 2012. talk CM01.6, paper 1569533861.
- W.A. Bongers, et al., A remotely steered millimetre wave launcher for electron cyclotron heating and current drive on ITER. Fusion Eng. Design 85 (2010), pp. 69–86. [CrossRef]
- W. Kasparek et al., “Performance of a remote steering antenna for ECRH/ECCD applications in ITER using four-wall corrugated square waveguide”. Nucl. Fusion 43 (2003), 505 – 1512. [CrossRef]
- G.G. Denisov et al: “Efficiency enhancement of components based on Talbot effect”. J. Infrared Milli. Waves 28 (2007), 923–935. [CrossRef]
- C. Lechte et al., Remote-Steering Launchers for the ECRH system on the Stellarator W7-X. Proc. of 38th. Int. Conf. on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz waves, IRMMW-THz 2013, Mainz, September 2013, paper A2337676.
- V. Erckmann, et al., Large Scale CW ECRH Systems: Meeting a Challenge. 19th Topical Conference of RF Power in Plasmas, Vol. 1406 of AIP Conference Proceedings, page 165, Newport, RI, USA, 2011. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.