EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 87, 2015EC18 - 18th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- ITER Tritium Handbook
- ITER Vacuum Handbook
- The Charge Collection Properties of CVD Diamond (Behnke, Hüntermeyer ed al.), February 2008
- Application of a natural diamond detector for the measurements of relative dose distributions in radiotherapy (S. Vatnisky, H. Jäarvinen), March 1992
- Particle detectors and accelerators (K. Nakamura et al.) January 2011
- Diamond detectors in particle physics (R.J. Tapper), January 2000
- Shake Off mechanism of two electron transition in slow ion-atom collisions (I. Yu Tolstikhina, O.Tolstikhin, H. Tawara) December 1997
- Modern Antenna Design Second Edition, T.A. Milligan, 2005
- RF Components and Circuits (Joseph J. Carr), 2002
- Quad Demodulators Arm Direct-Conversion Receivers, Microwaves and RF (M. Zou, V. Dvorkin, J. Wong)
- Performance Of The Arc Detectors Of LHC High Power RF System (D. Valuch et al.) IPAC2011 Proceedings, 2011
- Operational Issues at High LH Power Density in JET: Waveguide Conditioning and Arc Detection (M.Goniche et al.) 2012
- Radionuclide Safety Data Sheets, Occupational Safety and Environmental Health, University of Michigan (Regents of the University of Michigan) 2010
- Pirani type microsensors for pressure measurements from 103 mbar to 10-6 mbar (M. Grau et al.) DPG 2014 Proceedings, 2014
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.