EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 87, 2015EC18 - 18th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- T. Shimozuma, S. Kubo, Y. Yoshimura, et al., “Handling Technology of Mega-Watt Millimeter-Waves for Optimized Heating of Fusion Plasmas” Journal of Microwave Power & Electromagnetic Energy 43, 60 (2009).
- T. Shimozuma, H. Takahashi, S. Kubo, Y. Yoshimura, H. Igami, et al., “ECRH-Related Technologies for High-Power and Steady-State Operation in LHD”, Fusion Science and Technology, 58, 530 (2010).
- T. Shimozuma, H. Idei, M.A. Shapiro, R.J. Temkin, et al., “Alignment Method of ECH Transmission Lines Based on the Moment and Phase Retrieval Method Using IR Images” J. Plasma Fusion Res. 81, 191 (2005). [CrossRef]
- T. Shimozuma, H. Idei, M.A. Shapiro, R.J. Temkin, et al., “Mode-Content Analysis and Field Reconstruction of Propagating Waves in Corrugated Waveguides of an ECH System”, Plasma and Fusion Research 5, S1029 (2010), DOI: 10.1585/pfr.5.S1029 [CrossRef]
- H. Idei, M.A. Shapiro, R.J. Temkin, T. Shimozuma, and S. Kubo, “Mode Retrieval from Intensity Profile Measurements Using Irradiant Waveguide-Modes”, 34th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 2009. IRMMW-THz 2009, 21-25 Sept. 2009.
- Y. Oda, K. Kajiwara, K. Takahashi, A. Kasugai, M.A. Shapiro, R. J. Temkin, and K. Sakamoto, “Measurement of RF Transmission Mode in ITER Relevant EC H&CD Transmission Line”, J Infrared Milli Terahz Waves 31, 949 (2010), DOI 10.1007/s10762-010-9666-4.
- B. Plaum, W. Kasparek, C. Lechte, J. Ruiz, D. Tre-tiak, and H. Idei, “In-Situ Characterization of Spurious Modes in HE11 Transmission Lines with a 5-Port Coupler”, EPJ Web of Conferences 32, 04010 (2012), DOI: 10.1051/epjconf/20123204010 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Ruiz, W. Kasparek, C. Lechte, B. Plaum, and H. Idei, “Numerical and experimental investigation of a 5-port mitre-bend directional coupler for mode analysis in corrugated waveguides”, Infrared Milli Terahz Waves 33, 491 (2012), DOI 10.1007/s10762-012-9883-0 [CrossRef]
- T. Shimozuma, H. Takahashi, S. Ito, et al., “Optimization of High Power and High Efficiency Operation of 77GHz Gyrotrons for ECRH in the Large Helical Device”, Proceedings on 36th International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, 2011, Houston, TX, USA W2A-1.
- T. Shimozuma, S. Kobayashi, S. Ito, et al., “Development of a Millimeter-Wave Beam Profile Monitor in Mega-Watt CW ECH Transmission Line”, Plasma Conference 2011, Nov. 22-25, Kanazawa, Japan, 22P146-P.
- K. Ohkubo, S. Kubo, T. Shimozuma, Y. Yoshimura, H. Igami, and S. Kobayashi, “Mode Content Anlysis for ECH Transmission Lines by Burn Pattern and Nonlinear Optimization”, Fusion Science and Technology 62, 389 (2012)
- E.J. Kowalski, D.S. Tax, M.A. Shapiro, J.R. Sirigiri, R.J. Temkin, T.S. Bigelow, and D.A. Rasmussen, “Linearly Polarized Modes of a Corrugated Metallic Waveguide”, IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 58, 2772 (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.