EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 89, 2015AtmoHEAD 2014: Atmospheric Monitoring for High Energy AstroParticle Detectors
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Overview on Experiments|
|Published online||26 March 2015|
- MAGIC collaboration (2014), paper in preparation [Google Scholar]
- G. Biavati et al., Applied Optics 50, 5872 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Klett, Applied Optics 20, 211 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Klett, Applied Optics 24, 1638 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fruck, M. Gaug, R. Zanin, D. Dorner, D. Garrido, R. Mirzoyan, L. Font, A novel LIDAR-based Atmospheric Calibration Method for Improving the Data Analysis of MAGIC, in Proceedings of the 33rd ICRC, Rio de Janeiro (2013), [arXiv:1403.3591] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. McGraw et al., Ground-based observatory operations optimized and enhanced by direct atmospheric measurements, in SPIE Astronomical Telescopes+ Instrumentation (International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2010), pp. 773929–773929 [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Chen, C.W. Chiang, J.B. Nee, Applied Optics 41, 6470 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sobczyńska, W. Bednarek, The impact of clouds on image parameters in IACT at very high energies, in these proceedings (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Garrido et al., Atmospheric Aerosols at the MAGIC Site, in Proceedings of the 33rd ICRC, Rio de Janeiro (2013), [arXiv:1308.0473] [Google Scholar]
- J. Albert et al., The Astrophysical Journal 674, 1037 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Aharonian et al., Astronomy and Astrophysics 457, 899 (2006) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.