EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 89, 2015AtmoHEAD 2014: Atmospheric Monitoring for High Energy AstroParticle Detectors
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Instruments and Methods|
|Published online||26 March 2015|
- Acharya, B.S. et al. (CTA Consortium), Astroparticle Physics 43, 3–18 (2013) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Prouza, M. et al., Advances in Astronomy 2010, 849382 (2010) [CrossRef]
- Abraham, J. et al. (The Pierre Auger Collaboration), Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res., Sect. A 523, 50 (2006) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Ebr, J. et al. (The Pierre Auger Collaboration), Proceedings of the 3rd Astrorob Workshop, Rev. Mex. AA (SC) 45, 53 (2014)
- Ebr, J. et al., Proceedings of the 3rd Astrorob Workshop, Rev. Mex. AA (SC) 45, 114 (2014)
- Kubánek, P., Jelínek, M., Nekola, M. et al., Gamma-Ray Bursts: 30 Years of Discovery, AIP Conference Proceedings 727, 753–756 (2004) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.