EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 90, 2015XLIV International Symposium on Multiparticle Dynamics (ISMD 2014)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||24 March 2015|
- R. Calkins, et al., “Reconstructing top quarks at the upgraded LHC and at future accelerators,” in Planning the Future of U.S. Particle Physics: Report of the 2013 Community Summer Study of the APS Division of Particles and Fields, edited by Norman A. Graf, Michael E. Peskin, and Jonathan L. Rosner, eConf C1307292, SNOW13-00075 (2014) [arXiv:1307.6908 [hep-ph]].
- S. D. Ellis, Z. Kunszt, and D. E. Soper, Phys. Rev. Lett. 62, 726 (1989). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. E. Huth et al., in Proceedings of the Snowmass Summer Study: Research Directions for the Decade, Snowmass, June 25 – July 13, 1990, p. 134, FNAL-C-90-249-E.
- S. D. Ellis and D. E. Soper, Phys. Rev. D 48, 3160 (1993) [arXiv:hep-ph/9305266]. [CrossRef]
- M. G. Albrow et al. (TeV4LHC QCD Working Group), in Final Report of the Tev4LHC Workshop, Fermilab, 2004–2005, edited by M. Carena and S. Mrenna (Fermilab, Batavia, 2006) [arXiv:hep-ph/0610012].
- M. Cacciari, G. P. Salam, and G. Soyez, J. High Energy Phys. 0804, 063 (2008) [arXiv:0802.1189 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. M. Butterworth, A. R. Davison, M. Rubin, and G. P. Salam, Phys. Rev. Lett. 100, 242001 (2008) [arXiv:0802.2470 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. D. Ellis, C. K. Vermilion, and J. R. Walsh, Phys. Rev. D 80, 051501 (2009) [arXiv:0903.5081 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef]
- D. Krohn, J. Thaler, and L. -T. Wang, J. High Energy Phys. 1002, 084 (2010) [arXiv:0912.1342 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef]
- A. Abdesselam et al., Eur. Phys. J. C 71, 1661 (2011) [arXiv:1012.5412 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Daniel Duffty and Zack Sullivan, in production.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.