EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- Gilarranz J., Rediniotis K., ‘Compact, High-Power Synthetic Jet Actuators for Flow Separation Control’, Texas A&M university, AIAA-2001-0737 (2001)
- Gilarranz J., et al, ‘Characterization of a Compact, High-Power Synthetic Jet Actuator for Flow Separation Control’, Texas A&M University, AIAA-2002-0127 (2002)
- Mohseni K., ‘Zero-Mass Pulsatile Jets For Unmanned Underwater Vehicle Maneuvering’, University of Colorado at Boulder, AIAA 2004-6386 (2004)
- Smith R., ‘The Influence of Orifice Orientation on the Interaction of a Synthetic Jet with a Turbulent Boundary Layer’, University of Wyoming, AIAA 2001-2774 (2001)
- Smith R., Swift W., ‘Synthetic Jets at Large Reynolds Number and Comparison to Continuous Jets’, Los Alamos National Laboratory, AIAA 2001-3030 (2001)
- Shuster M., Smith R., ‘A Study of the Formation and Scaling of a Synthetic Jet’, University of Wyoming, AIAA 2004-0090 (2004)
- Traub W. et al, ‘Reconfigurable Synthetic Jet Actuation And Closed-Loop Flow Control’, Texas A&M University, AIAA 2003-217 (2003)
- University of Alberta, ANSYS Tutorials [http://www.mece.ualberta.ca/tutorials/ansys/]
- ANSYS, Tutorials, Examples and Curriculum, [http://www.ansys.com/Industries/Academic/Tools/Curriculum+Resources/Tutorials,+Examples+&+Curriculum]
- ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS Fluent 12.0 Tutorial Guide, [http://orange.engr.ucdavis.edu/Documentation12.1/121/FLUENT/fltg.pdf]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.