EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- R. Dvorak, Transonic Flows (Academia, Prague, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dvorak, K. Kozel, Mathematical modelling in aerodynamics (CTU in Prague, Prague, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- J. Fort, K. Kozel, P. Louda, J. Fürst, Num. solution of flow problems III (CTU in Prague, Prague 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Slouka, K. Kozel, Topical Prob. of Fluid Mech. 2014, 127–130 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Slouka, K. Kozel, Topical Prob. of Fluid Mech. 2013, 57–60, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Slouka, K. Kozel, Fluid Dynamics 2013, 29–30, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Trefilik, K. Kozel, Recent Adv. in Fluid Mech. and Heat & Mass Transfer, 193–196, WSEAS, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Trefilik, J. Huml, K. Kozel, J. Prihoda, Czech - Japanese Sem. in Applied Math. 2010, 94–107, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.