EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- F.G. Novak, An Experimental Investigation of Vortex Breakdown in Tubes at High Reynolds Numbers. Dissertation thesis. (Naval Postgraduate School. Monterey, California 1998).
- C. Brücker, Exp. in Fluids, 14, 133–139 (1993)
- O. Lucca-Negro, T. O’Doherty, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science 27, 431–481 (2001) [CrossRef]
- P. Rudolf, Applied and Comp. Mech. 3, 177 – 184 (2009)
- F. Gallaire, M. Ruith, E. Meiburg, J.-M. Chomaz and P. Huerre, J. Fluid Mech. 549, 71–80 (2006) [CrossRef]
- R.-K. Zhang, Q.-D. Cai, J.-Z. Wu, Y.-L. Wu, S.-H. Liu and L. Zhang, Mod. Phys. Lett. B 19, 99–102 (2005)
- R.F. Susan-Resiga, S. Muntean, H. Hasmatuchi, I. Anton, F. Avellan, J. Fluids Eng. 132 (2010) [PubMed]
- P. Kanninen, Turbulence Modeling in Heat Transfer Applications (Postgraduate Seminar on omputational Fluid Mechanics, 2013)
- Z. Zhang, LDA Application Methods: Laser Doppler Anemometry for Fluid Dynamics (Springer, 2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.