EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- K.M. Lam, G.Q. Dai, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science, 26, 901–915 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J. Mi, R.A. Antonia, Int. Comn. Heat Mass Transfer, 26(1), 45–53. (1999) [CrossRef]
- Z. Chen, N. Aubry, Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 10, 205–216 (2005) [CrossRef]
- B. Sahin, A. Akkoca, N.A. Ozturk, H. Akilli, Investigations of flow characteristics in a plate fin and tube heat exchanger model composed of single cylinder. Acepted forpublication in Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow (2005)
- P. Strykowski, K. Sreenivasan, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 218, 71–107 (1990) [CrossRef]
- H. Akilli, B. Sahin, N.F. Tumen, Suppression of vortex shedding of circular cylinder in shallow water by asplitter plate. Flow Measurement and Instrumentation 16 211–219 (2005) [CrossRef]
- R.J. Adrian, “Twenty Years of Particle Image Velocimetry”, Experimental Fluids, Vol. 39, pp. 159–169, (2005) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- J.M. Cimbala, S. Garg, AIAA J. 29 1001–1003 (1991) [CrossRef]
- G.S. Cardell, Flow past a circular cylinder with a permeable wake splitter plate, Ph.D. Thesis, California Institute of Technology, (1993)
- T. Igarashi, Bulletin of JSME 24, 323–331 (1981) [CrossRef]
- T. Igarashi, Bulletin of JSME 27, 2380–2387 (1984) [CrossRef]
- M.M. Zdravkovich, Flowinduced oscillations of two interfering circular cylinders. In Proceedings International Conference on Flow Induced Vibration, pp. 141–154. Bowness-on-Windermere, England, Cranfield, UK: BHRS (1982)
- C.J. Apelt, G.S. West, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 71, 145–160. (1975) [CrossRef]
- S. Yayla. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 59 (7-8), 462–472 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.