EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- Ansys, Inc. ANSYS FLUENT 14.5 - Theory Guide. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 14797: Explosion venting devices (in Czech), Praha, ČNI (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 14994: Gas explosion venting protective systems (in Czech), Praha, ČNI (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mynarz, P. Lepík, J. Serafín, Experimental determination of deflagration explosion characteristics of methane-air mixture and their verification by advanced numerical simulation, 12th conference SUSI, Kos, WIT Transactions on The Built Environment, Vol. 126, pp. 169–178, ISBN: 978-1-84564-612-7, ISSN: 1746-4498 (print). (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozubková, J. Krutil, V. Nevrlý, Experiments and mathematical models of methane flames and explosions in a complex geometry. COMBUSTION EXPLOSION AND SHOCK WAVES, vol. 50, No. 4, pp. 374–380. ISSN: 0010- 5082. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozubková, M. Bojko, J. Krutil, T. Blejchař, Modelling the combustion of fuels. 1st edition. Ostrava: Edit centre VŠB – TUO, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kozubková, Modelling of fluid flow, FLUENT, CFX. 1. issue. Ostrava: Edit centre VŠB – TUO, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kalousek, Fundamentals of physical chemistry combustion, explosion and extinguishing. 2nd edition. Ostrava: SPBI, 203 pp. ISBN 80-861-1134-2. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Pedersen, G. Tomlin, P. Middha, H. Phylaktou, G. Andrews, Comparison of FLACS simulations against large-scale vented gas explosion experiments in a twin compartment enclosure, 9th ISPHMIE, Cracow, GIG, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.