EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Editorial committee of automotive technology handbook, Automotive technology handbook (Vol.2 environment and safety), Society of automotive engineers of Japan, pp. 85–114 (2005)
- I. Emori, Automobile accident engineering, p. 1–15, Gijutsu Syoin (1974)
- R. C. Hibbeler, Engineering Mechanics : Dynamics, 11th edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, pp. 242–245 (2007)
- S. Yoshimura and K. Kimura, Use of Impact Vibration for Separation of Objects with Different Profiles or Restitution, Transaction of JSME-C, Vol. 65, No. 630, pp. 449–456 (1999)
- N. Jones, Structural Impact, Cambridge University Press, pp. 415–420 (1989)
- N. Ishikawa, et al., Fundamental Impact engineering, Morikita Publishing Co., Ltd., p. 33–36 (2008)
- W. Goldsmith, Impact, Edward Arnold Ltd, pp. 4–6 (1960)
- T. Hayashi and Y. Tanaka, Impact engineering, Nikkan Kogyo Shinbun Ltd., p. 169–183 (1986)
- W. Goldsmith, Impact, Edward Arnold Ltd, pp. 258–259 (1960)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.