EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- F. Herlach and H. Knoepfel, The review of scientific instruments, Vol. 36, 8 (1965) [CrossRef]
- C.M. Fowler, et al., Production of very high magnetic fields by implosion, J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 31, 3 (1960) [CrossRef]
- R.S. Hawke, et al., J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 43, 6 (1972) [CrossRef]
- A.I. Pavlovskii, M.I. Dolotenko, N.P. Kolokolchikov, et. al., Ultrahigh magnetic fields. Physics. Techniques. Eds. V.M. Titov and G.A. Shvetsov. Moscow: Nauka. 1984. P19-22
- B.A. Boyko, et. al, proceeding of the VIIIth international conference on megagauss magnetic field generation and related topics, Edited by Hans J. Schneider-Muntau, 1998, 61
- R.G. Clark, proceeding of the VIIIth international conference on megagauss magnetic field generation and related topics, Edited by Hans J. Schneider-Muntau, 1998, 12
- Irvin R. Lindemuth, IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 25, 6, 1997
- G.V. Boriskov, et al. J. Low. Temp. Phys., vol. 159, 307–310, 2010 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.