EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Robert D. Still, Project Engineer, ENDEVCO. Albuquerque: International Instrumentation Symposium, Instrument Society of America (1983)
- T. C. Togami, W. E. Baker, M. J. Forrestal, Appl. Mech 63, 353–356 (1996) [CrossRef]
- K. Ueda, A. Umeda, in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Experimental Mechanics, 1990, p. 24
- K. Ueda, A. Umeda. Experimental Mechanics 33, 228–233 (1993) [CrossRef]
- Akira Umeda, Kazunaga Ueda. Method and Apparatus for Measuring Dynamic Response Characteristics of Shock Accelerometer [P]. United States Patent 5000030 (1991)
- Yulong Li , Weiguo Guo etc., Explosion and shock waves (in Chinese) 17, 90–96 (1997)
- AkiraUmeda, Method and Device for Measuring Dynamic Linearity of Acceleration Accelerometer [P]. United States Patent US2005/0160785 A1, (2005)
- CDV draft, Dynamic linearity measurement using an impact acceleration generator, IEC. Committee draft for vote, Project number IEC 60747-14-4 Ed. 1.0, 74–76 (2002)
- P. S. Follansbee, and C. Frantz, J. Eng. Mater. Technol 105, 61–67 (1983) [CrossRef]
- D. J. Frew, M. J. Forrestal, and W. Chen, Experimental
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.