EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Gray III G.T. et al. 2006 Shock Compression of Condense Matter ed by Furnish M.D. et al. (American Institute of Physics) p. 725
- Cao F. et al. 2008 Acta Mater. 56, 5804 [CrossRef]
- Escobedo J.P. et al. 2012 Acta Mater. 60, 4379 [CrossRef]
- Farrokh B. and Kahn A.S. 2009 Int. J. Plasticity 25, 715 [CrossRef]
- Q. Wei, T. Jiao, K.T. Ramesh and E. Ma, Scripta Mater. 50, 359 (2004) [CrossRef]
- D.H. Shin, D.Y. Hwang, Y.J. Oh, K.-T. Park, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 35A, 825 (2004) [CrossRef]
- A.H. Chokshi, M.A. Meyers, Scripta Metall. Mater. 24, 605 (1990) [CrossRef]
- Park K.T. et al. 2013 Mater SciEng A 569, 61 [CrossRef]
- LS-DYNA®Keyword User's Manual, 2007 Vol. 1. Version 97 (Livermore Software Technology Corp)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.