EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Taylor G. The Use of Flat-Ended Projectiles for Determining Dynamic Yield Stress. I. Theoretical Considerations. Proceeding of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, 194, 288–299 (1948) [CrossRef]
- Hopkinson B. A Method of Measuring the Pressure Produced in the Detonation of High Explosives or by the Impact of Bullets. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. London A, 213, 437–456 (1914) [CrossRef]
- Kolsky H. An Investigation of the Mechanical Properties of Materials at Very High Rates of Loading, Proc. Phys. Soc. London, B62, 676 (1949) [CrossRef]
- German RM, Bourguignon LL, Rabin B.H. Microstructure limitations of high tungsten content heavy alloys. J Metals; 37(8):36–9 (1985)
- N. K. Çalışkan, N. Durlu, Ş. Bor. Swaging of Liquid Phase Sintered 90W–7Ni–3Fe Tungsten Heavy Alloy. Int. Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 36, 260–264 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Upadhyaya A., Processing strategy for consolidating tungsten heavy alloys for ordnance applications. Mater. Chem. Phys. 67, 101–10 (2001)
- N. Durlu, N. K. Çalışkan, Ş. Bor,. Effect of Swaging on Microstructure and Tensile Properties of W-Ni-Fe Alloys, Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 42, 126–131 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. H. S. Price, C. J. Smithells, S. V. Williams. Copper-Nickel-Tungsten Alloys: Sintered with a Liquid Phase Present. Journal of the Institute of Metals, 62, 239–264 (1938)
- K. E. Knipling, G. Zeman, J. S. Marte, S. M. Kelly, S. L. Kampe. Effect of Dissolved Tungsten on the Deformation of 70Ni-30Fe Alloys, Metallurgical and Materials Transactions: A. 35, 2821–2828 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Project THOR, The Resistance of Various Metallic Materials to Perforation by Steel Fragments; Emprical Relationships for Fragment Residual Weight, Ballistic Analysis Lab. The Johns Hopkins Univ., Proj. THOR Technical Rept. #47 Baltimore, MD, (1961)
- Biswajit Banerjee. An Evaluation of Plastic Flow Stress Models for the Simulation of High-Temperature and High-Strain-Rate Deformation of Metals. Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Utah, 50 S Central Campus Dr., MEB 2110, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.