EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- R Panza-Giosa. Sc. thesis. McMaster University & University of Toronto (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B A Welk. Sc. Thesis, Ohio State University, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J Huang, Z R Wang, K M Xue. Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 528 29–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N G Jones, et al. Acta Materialia, 57 (13) (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S K Kar, et al. Materials Characterization, 81 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F Xue, et al. Chinese J Nonferrous metals, 20(1) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y Ren et al., Mater. Sci. Eng A, 562 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E Aeby-Gautier et al., J. Alloy and Compounds, 577 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z P You, et al. Chinese J. Rare Metal, 35(2) 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Duvall et al. Shock-induced phase transitions in solids: propagation of shock waves in solids, ASME, 17 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Q Y Sun, et al. J. Mater. Sci., 37 (12) (2002) [Google Scholar]
- X Xu, L Wang et al., SEM Fall Conference & International Symposium on Intensive Loading and Its Effects (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.