EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Hlady S. L., 18th Military Aspects of Blast and Shock (2004)
- Peles S., Touati D., Azulay I., Neuberger A., 24th International Symposium on Ballistics (2008)
- Fourney W. L., Leiste H. U., Hauch A., Jung D., IMPLAST Conference (2010)
- Zakrisson B., Haggblad H. A., Jonsen P., Central European Journal of Engineering 2, 532–550 (2012)
- Assaf Z., Ran E., Golan G., Drori O., Katalan I. K., 28th International Symposium on Ballistics (2014)
- Bergeron D., Walker R., Coffey C., Detonation of 100-Gram Anti-Personnel Mine Surrogate Charges in Sand (DRES, Canada, 1998)
- AEP-55, Procedures for evaluating the protection level of logistic and light armoured vehicles, Volume 2, Edition C, Version 1 (NATO, 2014)
- Tong X., Tuan C., Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering 133, 206–214 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC), LS-DYNA theoretical manual (Livermore, California, 2014)
- De A., Computers and Geotechnics 43, 72–79 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.