EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Wang Lili. Stress Wave Foundation. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2005 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Fenghua, Wang Lili, Hu Shisheng. On the effect of stress non-uniformness in polymer specimen of SHPB tests. Experimental Mechanics, 1992, 7(1):23–29 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Labibes K, Azari Z. Generalization of split Hopkinson bar technique to use viscoelastic bars. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 1994, 15: 669–686 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H, Gary G, Klepaczko JR. On the use of a viscoelastic splitHopkinson pressure bar. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 1997, 19: 319–330 [Google Scholar]
- Subhash G, Liu Q, Gao XL. Quasistatic and high strain rate uniaxial compressive response of polymeric structural foams. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 2006, 32: 1113–1126 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duy DG. Transform Methods for Solving Partial Dierential Equations. 2nd Edition. Boca Raton, Florida: Chapman and Hall/CRC, 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.