EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Z. Tu, and Y. Lu, Mesoscale modelling of concrete for static and dynamic response analysis Part 1: model development and implementation. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 37(2), 197–213 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Wang, A.K.H. Kwan, and H.C. Chan, Mesoscopic study of concrete I: generation of random aggregate structure and finite element mesh. Computers & Structures, 70(5), 533–544 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lu, Z. Song and Z. Tu, Analysis of dynamic response of concrete using a mesoscale model incorporating 3D effects, International Journal of Protective Structures, 1(2), 197–218 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Häfner, et al., Mesoscale modeling of concrete: Geometry and numeric, Computers & structures, 84(7), 450–461 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, and Y. Lu, An algorithm for generation of 3D mesostructure of concrete for finite element analysis, in 19th UK ACME Conference, Edinburgh, UK (2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Si, A Quality Tetrahedral mesh generator and 3D Delaunay triangulator Version 1.5, User's Manual (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Malvar, J.E. Crawford and K.B. Morrill, K&C concrete material model release III - automated generation of material model input, Technical Report TR-99-24.3, Karagozian & Case (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, and Y. Lu, Mesoscopic analysis of concrete under excessively high strain rate compression and implications on interpretation of test data, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 46, 41–55 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- van Vliet, M.R. and J.G. van Mier, Experimental investigation of concrete fracture under uniaxial compression, Mechanics of Cohesive-frictional Materials, 1(1), 115–127 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.V. Donze, S.-A. Magnier, L. Daudeville, C. Mariotti and L. Davenne. Numerical study of compressive behavior of concrete at high strain rates. J Eng Mech – ASCE, 125, 1154–63 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Li and H. Meng, About the dynamic strength enhancement of concrete-like materials in a split Hopkinson pressure bar test, International Journal of solids and structures, 40(2), 343–360 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.