EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- S. Chocron, E. Figueroa, N. King, T. Kirchdoerfer, A. Nicholls, E. Sagebiel, C. Weiss, and C. Freitas, “Modeling and validation of full fabric targets under ballistic impact,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 70, no. 13, pp. 2012–2022, 2010 [CrossRef]
- S. Chocron, A. Carpenter, Z. Asaf, and L. Levin, “Impact simulations of kevlar® composite at the yarn level,” in Proceedings of the 28th International Symposium on Ballistics, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 22–26 September, 2014
- S. Chocron, A.E. Nicholls, A. Brill, A. Malka, T. Namir, D. Havazelet, H. van der Werff, U. Heisserer, and J.D. Walker, “Modeling unidirectional composites by bundling fibers into strips with experimental determination of shear and compression properties at high pressures,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 101, no. 0, pp. 32–40, 2014. Online June 25, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2014.06.016 [CrossRef]
- U. Heisserer, “Tensile properties of Dyneema HB plies (HB2, HB26, HB50, HB80),” tech. rep., DSM-Dyneema, 2011
- S. Timoshenko and J.N. Goodier, Theory of Elasticity. New York: Mc.Graw-Hill, 1951
- S. Chocron, N. King, R. Bigger, J. Walker, U. Heisserer, and H. van der Werff, “Impacts and waves in Dyneema® HB80 strips and laminates,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 031806–10, 2013 [CrossRef]
- B.D. Heru-Utomo, High-speed Impact Modeling and Testing of Dyneema Composite. PhD thesis, Technical University Delft, The Netherlands, 2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.