EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- S. Chocron, E. Figueroa, N. King, T. Kirchdoerfer, A. Nicholls, E. Sagebiel, C. Weiss, and C. Freitas, “Modeling and validation of full fabric targets under ballistic impact,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 70, no. 13, pp. 2012–2022, 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chocron, A. Carpenter, Z. Asaf, and L. Levin, “Impact simulations of kevlar® composite at the yarn level,” in Proceedings of the 28th International Symposium on Ballistics, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 22–26 September, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chocron, A.E. Nicholls, A. Brill, A. Malka, T. Namir, D. Havazelet, H. van der Werff, U. Heisserer, and J.D. Walker, “Modeling unidirectional composites by bundling fibers into strips with experimental determination of shear and compression properties at high pressures,” Composites Science and Technology, vol. 101, no. 0, pp. 32–40, 2014. Online June 25, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compscitech.2014.06.016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Heisserer, “Tensile properties of Dyneema HB plies (HB2, HB26, HB50, HB80),” tech. rep., DSM-Dyneema, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- S. Timoshenko and J.N. Goodier, Theory of Elasticity. New York: Mc.Graw-Hill, 1951 [Google Scholar]
- S. Chocron, N. King, R. Bigger, J. Walker, U. Heisserer, and H. van der Werff, “Impacts and waves in Dyneema® HB80 strips and laminates,” J. Appl. Mech., vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 031806–10, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Heru-Utomo, High-speed Impact Modeling and Testing of Dyneema Composite. PhD thesis, Technical University Delft, The Netherlands, 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.