EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- T. Ch. Yet, R. Hamid, M. Kasamuri, Dynamic Stress-Strain Behaviour of Steel Fiber Reinforced High-Performance Concrete with Fly Ash, Advances in Civil Engineering 2012, 1–6 (2012) [CrossRef]
- A. Caverzan, E. Cadoni, M. Prisco, Behaviour of advanced cementitious composites under dynamic loading and fire, In: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Structures Response to Impact and Blast. Haifa. 2009
- H. Kolsky, An Investigation of the mechanical properties of materials at very hign rates of deformation of loading. Proc. Phys. Soc. 62B, 647–700 (1949)
- W. Moćko, J. Janiszewski, M. Grazka, Application of an extended Rusinek-Klepaczko constitutive model to predict the mechanical behavior of 6082-T6 aluminum under Taylor impact test conditions. J. Strain Analysis 48, 364–375 (2013) [CrossRef]
- W. Moćko, J. Janiszewski, J. Radziejewska, M. Grazka, Analysis of deformation history and damage initiation for 6082-T6 aluminium alloy loaded at classic and symmetric Taylor impact test conditions. Int. J. Impact Eng. 75, 203–213 (2015) [CrossRef]
- W. Moćko, Analysis of the impact of the frequency range of the tensometer bridge and projectile geometry on the results of the measurement by the split Hopkinson pressure bar method. Metrol. Meas. Syst. 20, 555–564 (2013)
- W. Moćko, J.A. Rodríguez-Martínez, Z.L. Kowalewski, A. Rusinek, Compressive viscoplastic response of 6082-T6 and 7075-T6 aluminium alloys under wide range of strain rate at room temperature: Experiments and modelling. Strain 48, 498–509 (2012)
- W. Sumelka, Thermoelasticity in the Framework of the Fractional Continuum Mechanics, J. Therm. Stresses 37, 678-706 (2014) [CrossRef]
- W. Sumelka, Fractional viscoplasticity, Mech. Res. Commun. 56, 31–36 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.