EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- K.H. Boller, Strength of wood at low temperatures, Low temperature test methods and standards for containers, Committee on packing, packaging and preservation (December 1953) [Google Scholar]
- K. Siim, R. Kask, H. Lille and E. Täkker, 8th International DAAAM Baltic Conference, Study of physical and mechanical properties of birch plywood depending on moisture content, Ind. Eng. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Reid and C. Peng, Dynamic uniaxial crushing of wood, IJIE, 19: 531–570 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Gerhards, Effects of moisture content and temperature on the mechanical properties of wood : an analysis of immediate effects, W&F, 14: 4–36 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. Widehammar, Stress-Strain Relationships for Spruce Wood: Influence of Strain Rate, Moisture Content and Loading Direction, SEM, 44: 44–48 (February 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Galpin, V. Grolleau, S. Umiastowski, G. Rio, and L. Mahéo. Design and application of an instrumented projectile for load measurements during impact, IJC, 13(2): 139–148 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tanimura. A new method for measuring impulsive force at contact parts, Expe. Mec., 24: 271–276 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Gibson and M.F. Ashby. Cellular Solids – Structure and Properties, Cambridge University Press, second edition (August 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Forest Service. Wood handbook, wood as an engineering material. Technical report, United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.