EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- M. Gasior, “Faraday Cup Award: High sensitivity tune measurement using direct diode detection”, CERN-ATS-2012-246 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gonzalez, F. Pedersen, “An ultra-low noise AC beam transformer for deceleration and diagnostics of low intensity beams”, PAC’99, New York (March 1999), THAR6, p.474 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Angoletta et al., “The new digital-receiver-based system for antiproton beam diagnostics”, PAC’02, Chicago (June 2001), WPAH122, p. 2371 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Angoletta et al., “Upgrades to the digital receiver-based low-intensity beam diagnostics for CERN AD”, PAC’03, Knoxville (May 2003), WPPB023, p. 2461 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chohan et al., “Extra Low ENergy Antiproton (ELENA) ring and its Transfer Lines: Design Report”, 10.5170/CERN-2014-002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.