EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- J. Beringer et al. [Particle Data Group Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D 86 (2012) 010001. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Au, D. Morgan and M. R. Pennington, Phys. Rev. D 35 (1987) 1633. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Haas, Two-Dimensional Partial-Wave Analysis of Exclusive 190 GeV π− p Scattering into the π−π−π+ Final State at Compass (CERN), PhD Thesis, Technische Universität München, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Basdevant and E. L. Berger, Phys. Rev. D 16 (1977) 657. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Haas, Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction (2014), Kraków, Poland, to be published in EPJ Web of Conferences. [Google Scholar]
- F. Krinner, Proceedings of the 52nd International Winter Meeting on Nuclear Physics (2014), Bormio, Italy, to be published in Proceedings of Science. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.