EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- CMS Collaboration, “Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC”, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 3061.
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC”, Phys.Lett. B 716 (2012) 129.
- CMS Collaboration, “Precise determination of the mass of the Higgs boson and studies of the compatibility of its couplings with the standard model”, CMS PAS HIG-14-009 (2014).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for neutral MSSM Higgs bosons decaying to a pair of tau leptons in pp collisions”, JHEP 10 (2014) 160.
- M. Carena et al., “MSSM Higgs Boson Searches at the LHC: Benchmark Scenarios after the Discovery of a Higgs-like Particle”, Eur.Phys.J. C 73 (2013) 2552. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for a light charged Higgs boson in the H+ → cs̄ channel”, CMS PAS HIG-13-035 (2013).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for lepton flavor violating decays of the Higgs boson”, CMS PAS HIG-14-005 (2014).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for the resonant production of two Higgs bosons in the final state with two photons and two bottom quarks”, CMS PAS HIG-13-032 (2014).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for invisible decays of Higgs bosons in the vector boson fusion and associated ZH production modes”, Eur.Phys.J. C 74 (2014) 2980. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.