EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 09 (2014) 015, arXiv:1406.1122
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP, to appear, arXiv:1407.0583
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 06 (2014) 124, arXiv:1403.4853
- ATLAS Collaboration, Phys. Rev. D. 90, 052008 (2014), arXiv:1407.0608 [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Eur. Phys. J. C (2014) 74:2883, arXiv:1403.5222 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 10 (2013) 189, arXiv:1308.2631
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP, to appear, arXiv:1407.0600
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 06 (2014) 035, arXiv:1404.2500
- C. G. Lester and D. J. Summers, Measuring masses of semiinvisibly decaying particles pair produced at hadron colliders, Phys. Lett. B 463 (1999) 99–103, hep-ph/9906349 [CrossRef]
- D. Tovey, On measuring the masses of pair-produced semi-invisibly decaying particles at hadron colliders, JHEP 04 (2008) 034, arXiv:0802.2879 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.