EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for physics beyond the standard model in events with two oppositesign same-flavor leptons, jets, and missing transverse energy in pp collisions at √s = 8 TeV, CMSPAS-SUS-12-019, 2014
- CMS Collaboration, “The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC”, JINST 3 S08004, 2008
- I. Hinchliffe et al., “Precision SUSY measurements at CERN LHC”, Phys. Rev. D 55 5520–5540 doi:10.1103/PhysRevD.55.5520, 1997 [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “CMS Physics: Technical Design Report Volume 2: Physics Performance, J. Phys. G 34”, no. CERN-LHCC-2006-021. CMS-TDR-8-2, 995-1579. 669 p., 2007
- ATLAS Collaboration, “ATLAS: Detector and physics performance technical design report”, Vol. 2, 1999
- S. P. Martin, “A Supersymmetry Primer”, Adv. Ser. Direct. High Energy Phys. 21, 1–153, hep-ph/9709356, 2010 [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for new physics in events with opposite-sign leptons, jets, and missing transverse energy in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV”, Phys. Lett. B 718, no. 3, 815, doi: 10.1016/j.physletb.2012.11.036, 2013 [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for physics beyond the standard model in events with a Z boson, jets, and missing transverse energy in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV” Phys. Lett. B 716, no. 2, 260, doi: 10.1016/j.physletb.2012.08.026, 2012 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.