EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- CMS collaboration, Evidence for the 125 GeV Higgs boson decaying to a pair of τ leptons (JHEP 05 2014, CMS-HIG-13-004)
- CMS collaboration, Search for MSSM Neutral Higgs Bosons Decaying to Tau Pairs in pp Collisions (CMS-HIG-13-021)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for pair production of third generation leptoquarks and stops that decay to a tau and a b quark, CMS PAS EXO-12-002 (2012).
- CMS Collaboration, Search for high mass resonances decaying into τ lepton pairs at √=7 TeV, Phys.Lett. B 716 (2012) 82–102. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, A search for a doubly-charged Higgs boson in pp collision at √=7 TeV, Eur.Phys.J. C 72 (2012) 2189 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- CMS collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, (JINST S08004, 2008), pp 3.
- CMS collaboration, Particle-flow event reconstruction in CMS and performance for jets, taus and MET, (CMS-PAS-PFT-09-001, 2009).
- CMS collaboration, Commissioning of the Particle-flow Event Reconstruction with the first LHC collisions recorded in the CMS detector, (CMS-PAS-PFT-10-001, 2010).
- CMS collaboration, Performance of τ-lepton reconstruction and identification in CMS, 2012 JINST 7 P01001
- Cacciari, M. and Salam, G. P. and Soyez, G., The anti-kt jet clustering algorithm, 2008, JHEP 04 063 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- CMS collaboration, Measurements of Inclusive W and Z Cross Sections in pp Collisions at √s = 7 TeV, CMS PAS EWK-10-002 (2010).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.