EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- ATLAS Collaboration, “The ATLAS experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider”, JINST, 3 (2008), S08003.
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Search for New Physics in Events with Three Charged Leptons with the ATLAS detector”, ATLAS-CONF-2013-070, CERN, Geneva, http: //cds.cern.ch/record/1562898.
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Search for Type III Seesaw Model Heavy Leptons in Events with 4 Charged Leptons using 5.8fb−1 of √s = 8 TeV with the Atlas detector”, ATLAS-CONF-2013-019, CERN. Geneva http: //cds.cern.ch/record/1525526/.
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Search for excited electrons and muons with 13 fb−1 of proton-proton collisions at √s = 8 TeV with the ATLAS detector”, New J. Phys. 15 (2013), 093011. [CrossRef]
- A. Caldwell, D. Kollar, K. Kroeninger, “BAT - The Bayesian Analysis Toolkit”, Comput. Phys. Commun. 180 (2009) 2197–2209. [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Search for WZ resonances in the fully leptonic channel using pp collisions at √s = 8 TeV with the ATLAS detector”, Physics Letters B 737(2014), 223–243. [CrossRef]
- R. Hamberg,W. van Neerven, T. Matsuura, “A complete calculation of the order α− s2 correction to the Drell -Yan K factor”, Nucl. Phys. B 359 (1991), 343–405. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.