EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 96, 2015Dark Matter, Hadron Physics and Fusion Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 June 2015|
- J. Beringer et al. [Particle Data Group Collaboration], Phys. Rev. D 86 (2012) 010001. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- K. L. Au, D. Morgan and M. R. Pennington, Phys. Rev. D 35 (1987) 1633. [CrossRef]
- F. Haas, Two-Dimensional Partial-Wave Analysis of Exclusive 190 GeV π−p Scattering into the π−π−π+ Final State at Compass (CERN), PhD Thesis, Technische Universität München, 2014.
- J. L. Basdevant and E. L. Berger, Phys. Rev. D 16 (1977) 657. [CrossRef]
- F. Haas, Proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction (2014), Kraków, Poland, EPJ Web of Conferences 81, 01004 (2014). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- F. Krinner, Proceedings of the 52nd International Winter Meeting on Nuclear Physics (2014), Bormio, Italy, PoS(Bormio 2014) 031.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.