EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 98, 2015Lectures Notes - Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy – Course 2 Energy: Basic Concepts and Forefront Ideas
|Number of page(s)||22|
|Published online||27 August 2015|
- Antics M., Bertani R. and Sanner B., Summary of EGC 2013 Country Update Reports on Geothermal Energy in Europe, in Proceedings of the European Geothermal Congress 2013 (2013), pp. 19. [Google Scholar]
- Barbier E., Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 6 (2002) 3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Geothermal Energy Council, Market report 2013/2014, December 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Gehringer M. and Loksha V., Geothermal Handbook: planning and financing power generation, Prepared for the World Bank, 2012, pp. 149. [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Technology Roadmap: geothermal heat and power (OECD/IEA, Paris) 2011. [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Energy Technology Perspective 2012 (OECD/IEA, Paris) 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Matek B., 2013 Geothermal power: international market overview (Geothermal Energy Association) 2013, pp. 35. [Google Scholar]
- Sigfusson B. and Uihlein A., 2014 JRC Geothermal Energy Status Report (Publications Office of the European Union) 2015, pp. 60. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.