EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 98, 2015Lectures Notes - Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy – Course 2 Energy: Basic Concepts and Forefront Ideas
|Number of page(s)||24|
|Published online||27 August 2015|
- Report of the National Diet of Japan Fukushima Nuclear Accident Independent Investigation Commission (in both Japanese and English), issued on 5th July 2012, http://warp.da.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/3856371/naiic.go.jp/index.html.
- Report of the Investigation Committee on the Accident at the Fukushima Nuclear Power Stations of Tokyo Electric Power Company, Interim Report issued on 26th December 2011 and Final Report issued on 23rd July 2012 (in both Japanese and English) http://jolisfukyu.tokai-sc.jaea.go.jp/ird/sanko/hokokusyo-jp.html.
- Report of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Disaster: Investigating the Myth and Reality, Discover 21 Co. Ltd., Tokyo, 2012 (in both Japanese and English).
- Report of the Investigation Committee on Fukushima Nuclear Accident, Interim Report issued on 2nd December 2011 and Final Report issued on 20th June 2012 (in Japanese) http://www.tepco.co.jp/cc/press/2012/1205628_1834.html.
- The fundamental energy plan of Japan: 2014 (in Japanese) http://www.enecho.meti.go.jp/category/others/basic_plan/pdf/140411.pdf.
- MacKay D., Sustainable energy — without the hot air (UIT, Cambridge) 2009, http://www.withouthotair.com/cft.pdf.
- The government document defining three regions of radioactivity-contaminated area due to the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear accident (in Japanese) http://www.mext.go.jp/b_menu/shingi/chousa/kaihatu/016/shiryo/_icsFiles/afieldfile/2013/10/02/1340046_4_2.pdf.
- Kan N., What I thought as the then prime minister during the Fukushima nuclear accident (Gentosha-Shinsho 283, Tokyo) 2012 (in Japanese).
- The overall summary of the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Accident and the revised plan for the nuclear plant safety by TEPCO, issued on 29th March 2013 (in Japanese) http://www.tepco.co.jp/cc/press/betu13_j/images/130329j0401.pdf.
- Report of the Investigation Committee by the Atomic Energy Society of Japan of the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Accident (Maruzen Publishing, Tokyo) 2014 (a book of the report published in Japanese).
- Climate change and nuclear power 2013 (IAEA) 2013, http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/news/2013/climatechnagenp.html.
- IAEA Action Plan on Nuclear Safety (IAEA) 2011, http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/focus/actionplan/reports/actionplanns130911.pdf.
- Amano Y., Statement to Fifty-Sixth Regular Session of IAEA General Conference 2012 (IAEA) 2012, http://www.iaea.org/newscenter/statements/2012/amsp2012n012.html.
- Funahashi Y., Defeated war against nuclear energy – Japan repeated the defeated war at Fukushima, similar to THAT WAR (Bunshun-Shinsho 956, Tokyo) 2014 (a book published in Japanese).
- Hatoyama Y., “Statement by Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama at the United Nations Summit on Climate Change”, The Prime Minster’s office, 2009, http://japan.kantei.go.jp/hatoyama/statement/200909/ehat_0922_e.html.
- Muraoka K., Energies in the coming age for Japan (Sangyo-Tosho Publishing, Tokyo) 2012 (a book published in Japanese).
- The third working group report of the IPCC fifth assessment, 2014, https://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/publications_and_data_reports.shtml.
- Wagner F., Eur. Phys. J. Plus, 129 (2014) 20. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- http://www.rsc.org/images/Solar-fuels tcm18-221433.pdf, http://www.differ.nl/sites/default/files/multimedia/organization/PI/CO2%20workshop%20Intro%20RvdS.pdf.
- Fact-paper on electricity prices in Germany, http://www.ostwuerttemberg.ihk.de/downloadcenter/downloads/pdf/umwelt/Strompreise_in_Deutschland_11_2012.pdf.
- Braams C. M. and Stott P. E., Nuclear Fusion (Institute of Physics Publishing, Bristol and Philadelphia) 2002. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.