EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 98, 2015Lectures Notes - Joint EPS-SIF International School on Energy – Course 2 Energy: Basic Concepts and Forefront Ideas
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||27 August 2015|
- Boiteux M., J. Business, 33(2) (1956) 157. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Steiner P. O., Q. J. Econ., 71(4) (1957) 585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kahn A., The Economics of Regulation (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA) 1970. [Google Scholar]
- Christensen L. R. and Greene W. H., J. Polit. Econ., 84 (1976) 655. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thompson H. G. jr. and Wolf L. L, Land Econ., 69 (1993) 234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stoft S., Power System Economics. Designing Markets for Electricity (Wiley, New York) 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharyya S. C., Energy Economics. Concepts, Issues, Markets and Governance (Springer, London) 2011. [Google Scholar]
- EU-Commission: Directive 2009/72/EC of the European Parliament and the Council of 13 July 2009 concerning common rules for the internal market in electricity and repealing Directive 2003/54/EC, Official Journal of the European Union L 211/55–93 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.