EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 99, 2015ISVHECRI 2014 – 18th International Symposium on Very High Energy Cosmic Ray Interactions
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Highlight Talks 2|
|Published online||04 August 2015|
- K.H. Kampert, M. Unger, Astropart.Phys. 35, 660 (2012) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Abu-Zayyad, others [HiRes-MIA Collaboration, Phys. Rev. Lett. 84, 4276 (2000) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Aabet al. (Pierre Auger Collaboration), Phys. Rev. D (2014)
- R. Abbasiet al. (IceCube Collaboration), Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A700, 188 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R. Abbasiet al. (IceCube Collaboration), Astropart. Phys. 44, 40 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. Ruzybayevet al. (IceCube Collaboration), Cosmic ray composition and energy spectrum between 2.5 PeV and 1 EeV, in Proc. of the 33rd ICRC #246, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (2013), arXiv:1309.7006
- T Feuselset al. (IceCube Collaboration), Measurement of the cosmic ray energy spectrum with IceTop 73, in Proc. of the 33rd ICRC #861, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (2013), arXiv:1309.7006
- S. Agostinelliet al. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 506, 250–303 (2003) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Greisen, Annual Review of Nuclear Science 10, 63 (1960) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. Naganoet al., Journal of Physics G: Nuclear Physics 10, 1295 (1984) [CrossRef]
- N. Hayashidaet al., Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics 21, 1101 (1995) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.