EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 100, 2015Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- W. Kilby, J.R Dooley, G. Kuduvalli, S. Sayeh, C.R. Maurer, Technol Cancer Res Treat, 9, 433–452 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F. Crop, Ghent University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Department of Radiotherapy and Nuclear Medicine, PhD Thesis (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Sharma, J.T. Ott, J.B. Williams, D. DiCKow, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 11, 170–175 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- AAPM Report No 54, Woodbury, 22–25 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- F. Alejandro, S.O. Iciar, S.R. Alberto, Med Dosim, 39, 1–6 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Wilcox, G.M. Daskalov, H. Lincoln, R.C. Shumway, B.M. Kaplan, J.M. Colasanto, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 77, 277–84 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Vincent, T.W. Kwok-wah, T. Shun-ming, J Appl Clin Med Phys, 14, 68–78 (2013) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.