EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 100, 2015Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- J.E. Martin, Physics for Radiation Protection 2nd ed. (Wiley- Vch Verlag, 2011)
- G. Yulek, Radyasyon Fiziği ve Radyasyondan Korunma (Sek Yayınları, 1992)
- R. Uzel, Radyasyon Onkolojisininin Dünyada ve Ülkemizde Gelişme Süresi ve Bugünkü Durumu. Kanser Gündemi (1999)
- ICRU 62 (International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements). Prescribing, recording and reporting photon beam therapy, ICRU, 4–13, (Washington).
- H.Z. Kuru, E. Tavlayan, N. Olacak, D. Yalman ve B.A. Aras, Türk Onkoloji Dergisi, 27(3), 119–132 (2012)
- F.M. Khan, The Physics of Radiation Therapy, 3nd. (Williams and Wilkins, 2003)
- F.M. Khan, The Physics of Radiation Therapy, 2nd. (USA, 1994)
- A. Suetens, et. al., Journal of Radiation Research, 56 (1), 11–21 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Ohno, et. al., Journal of Radiation Research, 56 (1), 128–133 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.