EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 101, 2015The Space Photometry Revolution – CoRoT Symposium 3, Kepler KASC-7 Joint Meeting
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 6 – Posters|
|Published online||23 September 2015|
- C. Baruteau, M. Rieutord, J. Fluid Mech. 719, 47 (2013) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- B. Dintrans, M. Rieutord, L. Valdettaro, J. Fluid Mech. 398, 271 (1999) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- F. Royer, On the Rotation of A-Type Stars, in The Rotation of Sun and Stars, edited by J.P. Rozelot, C. Neiner (2009), Vol. 765 of Lecture Notes in Physics, Berlin Springer Verlag, pp. 207–230 [CrossRef]
- F. Espinosa Lara, M. Rieutord, A&A 552, A35 (2013) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G.M. Mirouh, D.R. Reese, F. Espinosa Lara, J. Ballot, M. Rieutord, Asteroseismology of fast-rotating stars: the example of α Ophiuchi, in IAU Symposium, edited by J.A. Guzik, W.J. Chaplin, G. Handler, A. Pigulski (2014), Vol. 301 of IAU Symposium, pp. 455–456
- S.J.A.J. Salmon, J. Montalbán, D.R. Reese, M.A. Dupret, P. Eggenberger, A&A 569, A18 (2014) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G.M. Mirouh, C. Baruteau, M. Rieutord, J. Ballot, Gravito-inertial modes in a differentially rotating spherical shell, in SF2A-2014: Proceedings of the Annual meeting of the French Society of Astronomy and Astrophysics, edited by J. Ballet, F. Bournaud, F. Martins, R. Monier, C. Reylé (2014)
- D. Hypolite, M. Rieutord, to appear in A&A 1, 1 (2014)
- S. Friedlander, W. Siegmann, J. Fluid Mech. 114, 123 (1982a) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Valdettaro, M. Rieutord, T. Braconnier, V. Fraysse, J. Comput. and Applied Math. 205, 382 (2007), physics/0604219 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.