EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 103, 2015XII International Workshop on Quantum Optics (IWQO-2015)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Optics of Crystals. Optical Materials|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- M. D. Ray, A. J. Sedlacek and M. Wu, Rev. of Sc. Instr. 71 P. 3485 (2000) [CrossRef]
- C. Fajardo, V. Sick, Experiments in Fluids. 46 No 1. P. 43–53 (2009) [CrossRef]
- L. Romoli, F. Fischer, R. Kling, Optics and Lasers in Engineering. 50 P. 449–457 (2012) [CrossRef]
- K. Hill, J. of Lightwave Technology. 15, No 8. P. 1263–1276 (1997) [CrossRef]
- B. Paivanranta et al., Nanotechnology. 22. P. 375302 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R.R. Anderson, J. of Dermatology 27, No 11. P. 700–705 (2000) [CrossRef]
- S. Schastak et al., Lasers In Surgery And Medicine. 39, No 4. P. 353–357 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D.S. Hamilton et al., Phys. Rev. B 39, 8807–8815 (1989) [CrossRef]
- E. Loh., Phys. Rev. 154, 2, 270–276 (1967) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.