EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 103, 2015XII International Workshop on Quantum Optics (IWQO-2015)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Experimental Quantum Optics: Methods and Devices|
|Published online||25 September 2015|
- D.J. Sanchez, D.W. Oesch, Optics Express. 19, Is. 25. P. 25388–25396 (2011) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Gibson, J. Courtial, M. Padgett et al., Optics Express. 12, Is. 22. P. 5448–5456 (2004) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B. A. Kuzyakov, R. V. Tikhonov, Proceedings of the III all-Russian conference on Photonics and information optics. M.: MEPHI. pp. 23–24 (2014)
- Cr. W. Zhu, W. She, Optics Express. 20vol, Is.23. P. 25876–25883 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Javurek, J. Svozilik, J.Perina Jr., Optics Express 22, No. 19, P. 23743–23748 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Z. Ma, H. Chen, K. Wu, Y. Zhang, Y. Chen, S. Yu, Optics Express 23, No. 4, P. 5014–5026 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Scientists have carried out the transfer of information to long distance with the help of “twisted” light. Laser-Inform. 22 (541), November, p. 12 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.