EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Dosimetry in Research and Test Reactors and in Accelerators|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- MCNP-A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code, Version 5, Technical Report LA-UR-03-1987 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. DePriest, P. J. Cooper, Edward J. Parma, “MCNP/MCNPX Model of the Annular Core Research Reactor”, Technical Report SAND2006-3067 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. W. Stallmann, “LSL-M2: A Computer Program for Least-Squares Logarithmic Adjustment of Neutron Spectra”, Technical Report NUREG/CR-4349, ORNL/TM-9933 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E720-11, “Standard Guide for Selection and Use of Neutron Sensors for Determining Neutron Spectra Employed in Radiation-Hardness Testing of Electronics”, ASTM Int. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Griffin, M. S. Luker, P. J. Cooper, D. W. Vehar, K. R. DePriest, C. V. Holm, “Characterization of ACRR Reference Benchmark Field”, 11th International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Griffin, “A Rigorous Treatment of Self-Shielding and Covers in Neutron Spectra Determination”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol 42, 6, pp. 1878–1885 (1995) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Griffin, J. G. Kelly, T. F. Luera, “SNL RML Recommended Dosimetry Cross Section Compendium”, Technical Report SAND92-0094 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. Capote, K. I. Zolotarev, V. G. Pronyaev, A. Trkov, “Updating and Extending the IRDF-2002 Dosimetry Library”, JAI 9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Zsolnay, R. Capote, H. K. Nolthenius, A. Trkov, “Summary Description of the New International Reactor Dosimetry and Fusion File (IRDFF)”, Technical Report INDC-0616 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.